معهــــــــM3hdy.comــــــــدي
معهد الربح والتطوير

تم الافتتاح التجريبي
نتمنى زيارتنا

فريق الرافعين العرب
NserGroups
eng.Rasheed
أحلى دليل للربح من الإنترنت - منتدى الربح من الرفع الأبلود
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الربح من الانترنت, موقع الربح من الانترنت, معهدي, الربح من الرفع, ركن التجارة الالكترونية

الرئيسيةالمجلةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
من هنا للإنتقال للمنتدى الرسمي
www.M3hdy.net

moneybookers

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
articles
المشرفون
المشرفون
articles

عدد المساهمات : 58
نقاط العضو : 5290
تقييم المستوى : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/02/2010
العمر : 35
الموقع : frum.ahladalil.com

moneybookers Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: moneybookers   moneybookers Icon_minitime3/6/2010, 4:22 am

ABOUT US
Moneybookers enables any business or consumer with an email address to securely and cost-effectively send and receive payments online – in real-time!

Use Moneybookers to:
Send money via email from your credit/debit card or bank account
Make online purchases
Collect money via email

Moneybookers delivers a product ideally suited for small businesses, online merchants, individuals and others currently underserved by traditional payment mechanisms. As a truly global payment solution, we welcome customers from all over the World.

Moneybookers is a leading international online payment system and electronic money issuer authorised under UK and EU law and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the UK.

Your verification request has been received. Before we can confirm that your letter has been sent, your details must be checked. This will take up to 24 hours after which time we will confirm via email whether or not your request has been successful.

moneybookers.com - and money moves
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Languages
EnglishGermanFrenchSpanishItalianPolishGreekRomanianRussianTurkishChineseCzech Navigation
home | fees | benefits | contact | faq
SEND MONEYSHOPPINGSERVICESMY ACCOUNTUPLOAD FUNDSWITHDRAW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

logoutEmail:
Customer ID: 16949737
Balance: 0.00 USD view limit Summary History Profile View limit Change password Email support

CONTACT DETAILS
[Edit]

EBAY SELLER SETUP
[Setup Account]
Moneybookers on eBay Get account enabled

LIST OF EMAIL ADDRESSES
[Manage]

LIST OF CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS
[Add]
none

LIST OF BANK ACCOUNTS
[Add]
none

MOBILE PAYMENTS
[?]
Mobile number:
PIN number (6 digits):
Confirm PIN number:
Mobile payments limit per month: USD
Your mobile number is unverified. Mobile numbers are verified when you receive your first payment. Just enter the verification number you received in the SMS which notified you of the money you received.:
[Verify]

Allow mobile payments from my account for 0.61 USD (non-refundable) per transaction

SMS NOTIFICATION

Send me a SMS for 0.15 USD every time I get a payment over USD.

Send me a SMS for 0.15 USD every time I send money from my account above USD.

LANGUAGE PREFERENCE

All automated email notifications will be sent to you in this language. English German French Spanish Italian Polish Greek Romanian Russian Turkish Chinese Czech

FSCS Warning

Issuing e-money is a 'regulated activity' under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000. Moneybookers Ltd. is regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of the United Kingdom. The entire balance of your Moneybookers account is protected by regulation in regard to capital, liquidity and float management requirements. We are required to keep the funds received in exchange for e-money in pre-defined low-risk assets and to hold at any time sufficiently liquid assets to be able to redeem all e-money issued. We are legally obliged to make our customers aware that (1) the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) does not apply to funds stored on your Moneybookers account; (2) if Moneybookers Ltd. becomes insolvent the funds stored on your Moneybookers account may become valueless and unusable; and (3) consequently, if Moneybookers Ltd. becomes insolvent you may lose the funds stored in your account.

By checking this box you acknowledge the above written warning. If you do not acknowledge this warning you may continue to use Moneybookers but we cannot allow your account balance to exceed GBP 1000 or the equivalent in your account currency.

Please keep me informed of future offers and promotions from moneybookers.com.

confirm

What is Moneybookers?
What are the benefits of using Moneybookers?
I received a payment through Moneybookers - now what?
Can I have more than one Moneybookers account?
Which currencies do you accept?
Can I send money abroad?
What does it cost?
I have registered and want to send money - now what?
I have registered and want to receive money - now what?
What does the Security number mean?
I am unable to register - what could be the problem?
What are the benefits of using Moneybookers?
Secure: with Moneybookers, you will no longer need to expose your credit/debit card information every time you shop online. Moneybookers can process the payments for you securely.
Convenient: with Moneybookers, all you need to send a payment is the recipient's email address. This eliminates the hassle of dealing with complicated bank wire forms and the inconvenience of sending and depositing cheques!
Fast: with Moneybookers, you can send and receive payments in Internet time - real-time.
Borderless: as a truly international payment product, Moneybookers is the best and cheapest way to send money cross-border.

How do I send money?
Do I have to fund my account first before I can send payments?
Are there transaction limits?
How long does it take to send money?
Can I send money to someone who is not a Moneybookers member?
Can I cancel a payment that I made?
What happens to payments that are not collected by the recipient?
What does it cost to send money?
What exchange rates do you apply if I send money in another currency or to an account in another currency?
How does the recurring payment function work?
Can I terminate a recurring payment?
How do I send money?
You can send money by going to the Send Money tab and following the instructions. You only need the email address of the recipient to execute the payment.

Please note: in order to send money, you need to have sufficient funds in your Moneybookers account to cover the payment.

How do I receive money?
What happens when I 'request money' from someone?
Can I request money from someone who is not a Moneybookers member?
What does it cost to receive a payment?
I received money to a different email address than those registered at Moneybookers - how can I get the money?
I received money but I do not have a Moneybookers account yet. How do I claim the money?
How do I receive money?
Simply, provide the payer with your email address and he can send you payments via Moneybookers. Anytime someone sends you money using Moneybookers, the funds will be instantly credited to your Moneybookers account balance.
====================================
Go to: 'Services' > 'Request money' > follow the instructions.

[about us] | [fsa regulation] | [money laundering policy] | [privacy policy] | [terms & conditions] ©️ Moneybookers Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Use of this Web site is subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Registered in England and Wales under Company No 4260907. Registered office: Welken House, 10-11 Charterhouse Square, London, EC1M 6EH.
None of the information contained in this website constitutes, nor should be construed as Financial Advice.
Internal complaint handling procedures can be requested by contacting our Customer Service Department.

Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations 2002 & Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 Notices
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://frum.ahladalil.com
articles
المشرفون
المشرفون
articles

عدد المساهمات : 58
نقاط العضو : 5290
تقييم المستوى : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 21/02/2010
العمر : 35
الموقع : frum.ahladalil.com

moneybookers Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: moneybookers   moneybookers Icon_minitime3/6/2010, 4:26 am

مونيبوكيرز تمكن أي عمل أو المستهلك مع عنوان بريد إلكتروني بشكل آمن وفعال من حيث التكلفة إرسال واستقبال المدفوعات عبر الإنترنت -- في الوقت الحقيقي!

استخدام الوسيلة ، إلى ما يلي :
إرسال الأموال عن طريق البريد الإلكتروني من بطاقة الائتمان الخاصة بك الخصم / أو حساب مصرفي
القيام بعمليات شراء عبر الإنترنت
جمع الأموال عن طريق البريد الإلكتروني

مونيبوكيرز يطرح منتجا مثاليا للشركات الصغيرة والتجار عبر الإنترنت والأفراد وغيرهم المحرومة حاليا من آليات الدفع التقليدية. كحل دفع عالمية حقا ، ونحن نرحب العملاء من جميع أنحاء العالم.

مونيبوكيرز هو رائد نظام الدفع عبر الإنترنت الدولية والالكترونية المال المصدر المأذون بها بموجب القانون في المملكة المتحدة والاتحاد الأوروبي ومنظمة من قبل هيئة الخدمات المالية (هيئة الرقابة المالية) في المملكة المتحدة.

كيف يمكنني الحصول على المال؟
ماذا يحدث عندما أقوم 'المال طلب' من شخص ما؟
هل يمكنني طلب المال من شخص ليس عضوا مونيبوكيرز؟
ما هي تكلفة الحصول على الدفع؟
تلقيت المال إلى عنوان بريد إلكتروني مختلفة عن تلك المسجلة في مونيبوكيرز -- كيف يمكنني الحصول على المال؟
تلقيت المال ولكن أنا لم يكن لديك حساب بعد مونيبوكيرز. كيف يمكنني المطالبة المال؟
كيف يمكنني الحصول على المال؟
ببساطة ، وتوفير دافع مع عنوان البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بك ، وانه يمكن إرسال المدفوعات عن طريق موني بوكر. في أي وقت أي شخص يرسل لك المال باستخدام مونيبوكيرز ، ستكون الأموال المودعة على الفور إلى حسابك مونيبوكيرز التوازن.
انتقل إلى : '> خدمات المال' طلب> 'اتبع التعليمات.
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://frum.ahladalil.com

moneybookers
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» شرح التسجيل والتفعيل في بنك موني بوكرز MoneyBookers بالصور2010

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
أحلى دليل للربح من الإنترنت - منتدى الربح من الرفع الأبلود :: تطوير المواقع :: تطوير المواقع والمنتديات والمدونات :: Earn Money :: Articles translated in all languages-
انتقل الى:  
عودة معهدي للعمل بعد غياب سنين بدومينه الجديد

معهــــــــــM3hdy.netــــــــدي

جاري العمل لاستعادة الموقع وتنظيمه وقريبا العودة بشكل رسميالربح والتطوير

_______
وأخيرا
انطلاق الموقع التجريبي الربحي التطويري
www.M3hdy.net
طال الإنتظار وها نحن نوفي بالوعد الذي قطعناه
نتمنى إبداء آرائكم.. والمشاركة معنا

لمراسلتنا ArabUploadersTeam@yahoo.com

تم نقل المنتدى إلى المنتدى الرئيسي