معهــــــــM3hdy.comــــــــدي
معهد الربح والتطوير

تم الافتتاح التجريبي
نتمنى زيارتنا

فريق الرافعين العرب
NserGroups
eng.Rasheed
أحلى دليل للربح من الإنترنت - منتدى الربح من الرفع الأبلود
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى الربح من الانترنت, موقع الربح من الانترنت, معهدي, الربح من الرفع, ركن التجارة الالكترونية

الرئيسيةالمجلةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
من هنا للإنتقال للمنتدى الرسمي
www.M3hdy.net

The importance of Google PR (Part I)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
مصر أم الدنيا
مبتدئ
مبتدئ
مصر أم الدنيا

عدد المساهمات : 25
نقاط العضو : 5235
تقييم المستوى : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 23/02/2010

The importance of Google PR (Part I) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The importance of Google PR (Part I)   The importance of Google PR (Part I) Icon_minitime23/2/2010, 5:06 am

Hello..
I'm sure you you come here because you are looking for a way to publicize your sites, forums, blogs, or any other Web pages, you must know how important Google PR (page rank), one of the most important things that will make your positions in front, yes, make it the top search results in all major global search engines, and those who do not know what the PR, is the page level, and power, controlled by the number of links deployed in the Internet, which indicates that page or site as a whole, and controls as well: the locations of these links and quality, and not only in number, because google take into account the reputation of the website is located by the links to your positions, so I say to you Do not put links in your positions, any place ..
Therefore, you create this blog, and in which I will try to collect the largest encyclopedia to research evidence, particularly evidence that have a good reputation and high Page Rank.

Do not hesitate to add your positions, and manually, and if tired, do not have you believe that your positions will be famous one day and night, and you Stjnon a lot of money once opened Ddon work in ... We will start with evidence of a page Rank 9

Directory
Skip to Google, which is the most famous and most powerful ever, dmoz Open

PR 9

www.dmoz.org

freefind

PR 9

www.freefind.com
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://listofdictionaries.blogspot.com/
مصر أم الدنيا
مبتدئ
مبتدئ
مصر أم الدنيا

مُساهمةموضوع: The importance of Google PR (Part II)   The importance of Google PR (Part I) Icon_minitime23/2/2010, 5:07 am

Hello
We talked earlier about the importance of PR, and we knew that the most important ways of lifting is to spread the links, especially in the directories of the global high Google PR, and I am going for more of the benefits of PR, you know that many of the famous website, you move the articles, however it is successful!! Why?
I'll tell you why:
Because these sites have high Page Rank, when the owner comes and moves blog topics and articles to these sites, they will appear when you search in the search engines on sites with high PR Serval, though movable ..
That is, if we have taken the article from the site Page Rank 1 website Page Rank 4, the article will appear in the search results for the site with Google PR 4 ...
So .. You have to work to raise the Google PR of your site, through the publication of links, and put them in directories, and every site that allows you to do so .. Without violating the laws of the sites, so as not to penalize you in search engines
مصر أم الدنيا
مبتدئ
مبتدئ
مصر أم الدنيا

مُساهمةموضوع: The importance of Google PR (Part III)   The importance of Google PR (Part I) Icon_minitime23/2/2010, 5:08 am

We talked previously about the most important reasons for the success of major, We said why the top search engines, So we must work to raise the Google PR of websites, This does not mean that lifting the Google PR is the end of the work, there are a lot of things that should be doing,
But fear not it is easy, and often free of charge, until paid, their role will come when you start a profit.
And today I am going to deal with PR, The most errors - which is where many of the owners of sites - they are deploying a lot of links in a short period of time, This is what I call the excessive deployment of back links, For those of you that you deploy your links naturally and gradually, and the sequence over time, your website will not be at the top once, Also, what is unknown to many that Google is, is excessive in the deployment of links way Mrjp what it calls a "spam back links", and you punish them, instead of becoming the summit, which, in the bottom...
So.. You have to be organized, and develop a specific program for the dissemination of links, for example, every Tuesday devoted to the dissemination of links, and there are many ways legitimate and useful, to make the links of your site.
And I shall mention several methods are characterized by the following:
- Easy to implement.
- Free of charge.
- Simple.
-The most important thing is legitimate
مصر أم الدنيا
مبتدئ
مبتدئ
مصر أم الدنيا

مُساهمةموضوع: The importance of PR, and methods of submission (Part IV)   The importance of Google PR (Part I) Icon_minitime23/2/2010, 5:09 am

We talked earlier about the danger of "over-deployment of links", so we should be careful in dealing with the deployment of links, and I advise everyone not to appoint this task to companies advertising, unless they are reliable, and works in ways that are legitimate, As I would advise not to use any programs published the links, they are forbidden from Google .. Also, many sites are reporting who are developing their ties to illegal, but what are legitimate ways to spread the links .. And today I am going for a great way, a commentary in the blogosphere and leave the links with the comments. Easy way, task, affordable to all, enter the codes blogger and start commenting on topics .. For example .. Enter the codes are very close to your specialty, and then type an appropriate comment on the count, for example: "I liked the subject, and I will follow your posts new With Regards .. I have the honor of visiting my blog or my site link http://listofdictionaries.blogspot.com/ "
Write a comment or appropriate, and then place a link site or blog in the space provided in the "Comment Form" .. This method is easy, set it on, for example, or a specified time, and try to put your links in the Related Blogs Page Rank is high.
But it is boring, check Page Rank of each blog ... Not is easy, download the Google toolbar for your browser, which will check the Google PR automatically, upload it from here: http://toolbar.google.com/

And then install it, do not forget to activate Google PR during activation, which is compatible with Internet Explorer. Also do not forget the old advice "Do not put links on sites with Page Rank Zero" This is one of the most important ways to get high Google PR, through the deployment of links. But be careful not to show it propaganda, let the site owner thinks you are here to relay location, and not to spread your links .. Now that I got to know this method, the following count continued to get the new ways ..
I hope that you have benefited from this blog

The importance of Google PR (Part I)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» применении Google AdSense шаг за шагом
» سياسات برنامج Google AdSense قوقل أدسنس
» la aplicación de AdSense de Google paso a paso

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
أحلى دليل للربح من الإنترنت - منتدى الربح من الرفع الأبلود :: تطوير المواقع :: تطوير المواقع والمنتديات والمدونات :: Earn Money-
انتقل الى:  
عودة معهدي للعمل بعد غياب سنين بدومينه الجديد

معهــــــــــM3hdy.netــــــــدي

جاري العمل لاستعادة الموقع وتنظيمه وقريبا العودة بشكل رسميالربح والتطوير

_______
وأخيرا
انطلاق الموقع التجريبي الربحي التطويري
www.M3hdy.net
طال الإنتظار وها نحن نوفي بالوعد الذي قطعناه
نتمنى إبداء آرائكم.. والمشاركة معنا

لمراسلتنا ArabUploadersTeam@yahoo.com

تم نقل المنتدى إلى المنتدى الرئيسي